1. As a solution, is Sophiq not too big and too expensive for my organisation?
Absolutely not! We implement Sophiq for large and small customers. It is a SaaS solution that offers even organisations with limited financial and organisational resources a responsible growth route to a complete solution.
- The use of Sophiq for integrated management costs forty per cent less on average than does the implementation of a traditional business intelligence or data warehouse environment
- Sophiq can be implemented in phases. In other words, you can invest your time in small and manageable stages
2. Does choosing Sophiq lead to divestments in the methods, systems and tools I currently use?
No, the functionality of Sophiq is often complementary to your current information (management) environment, so there will be no divestments. In many cases, Sophiq even leverages your existing environment.
3. How does Sophiq guarantee acceptance by users?
Acceptance is determined to a large degree by the quality of the information and the feeling that users have towards the application. For that reason, an audit trail has been incorporated into Sophiq. This means that checks are carried out at every information-processing stage. Wherever any quality problems are detected, the person responsible will be notified. Thanks to the user-friendly interface, Sophiq is easy to use following a brief period of familiarisation.
4. How can I make a business case that I can use to convince my organisation?
We can assist you in setting up a business case. Below are several major benefits from working with Sophiq:
- All management information has the same basis, which leads to one unambiguous version of the truth
- Monitoring of quality in one location, so there is greater certainty that the information is correct
- Simplicity and transparency in reporting. This gives optimum help to the business in maximising productivity in the organisation
- Provides maximum assistance in enabling the goals set to be reached (such as an expected increase in turnover or gaining more customers)
- Less time needed for users when compiling information (reduction in costs), therefore more time for analysis and action in relation to improvements in productivity (optimising the organisation)
- Stabilising supply (high availability, low rate of incidents), therefore reduction in ad hoc (uncontrollable) expenses
- Reliability of figures, so there is less likelihood of unexpected financial risks. Compliance is also an increasingly relevant aspect here, with a view to management liability
- Flexibility during innovation and expansion (particularly important when the organisation is growing and changing), allowing the organisation to anticipate external changes, on the market for example, more quickly
5. How does Sophiq help reduce costs and expenditure?
Sophiq gives you a clear picture of your management process with the help of a simple-to-operate web application. You also gain insights into the relationship between your expenditure and the results achieved through your expenditure. This serves as a basis on which you can take decisions on how to better use your resources, and thereby improve your results. Responsible cuts in expenditure have to be properly substantiated. This can be provided by Sophiq with the help of the management model and the web application that supports it.
6. How does Sophiq help improve productivity?
You can use Sophiq to bring about targeted improvements in productivity. A transparent understanding of how you use your resources in relation to their effect enables you to take the right decisions and make better use of your resources, in order to improve your productivity and therefore your results. Through the management model that we provide and the web application that supports it, you will gain a clear insight into how productive your organisation really is.